Friday, February 12, 2010

20080202

I don’t want to get into a mode of complacency and procrastination. I feel myself going in that direction. I have to really regroup and reprioritize, and knock out this STA21 package. I haven’t been feeling 100% lately. I don’t know what it is.

We had a refueling at sea directly followed by a vertical replenishment today. It was a little different experience that I what I have been used to as far as unrep, especially considering that we used a different rig and station. But it all went surprisingly smooth. I got some good pictures too.

I hope Liz and the kids are doing well. I think the sentiment about separation is really starting to set in. Maybe that’s where the demoralization is coming in as well. Whatever the case, I should write to Liz about it and get it taken care of. We could really use this STA21 deal.

All in all I am still doing well.

No comments: